At Indeglia Lutrario, our real estate team works with an array of clients to facilitate both residential and commercial deals.
Whether you are looking to negotiate a large-scale development project or need assistance in purchasing a commercial property, Indeglia Lutrario can help you to efficiently close on any real estate transaction. Our team has successfully guided clients through the complexities of development and re-development projects, financing obstacles, receivership litigation, land use disputes, and foreclosure proceedings. Our litigation attorneys have served as court-appointed receivers, as well as legal counsel to receivers and third parties whom are seeking to rehabilitate, sell and/or purchase blighted and distressed properties. Indeglia Lutrario also has significant experience in resolving land and real estate disputes through the judicial system and can assist you in any stage of a real estate transaction or any controversy or litigation that may arise.
Due to our attorneys’ vast involvement in the business and real estate development realms, they also have extensive experience representing real estate developers, including individual entrepreneurs, traditional for-profit developers, nonprofit corporations, and public agencies, in conjunction with all types of commercial real estate transactions. We also represent buyers, sellers, landlords, and tenants. Our experience includes working with office buildings, shopping centers, hospitals, and medical offices, industrial properties, hotels and restaurants, residential and commercial condominium developments, and mixed-use projects.
Our attorneys regularly:
· Draft and negotiate complex, multi-party acquisition contracts and commercial leases
· Form and advise in the administration of homeowners and condominium associations, including aiding with enforcement matters
· Manage a variety of complex tax issues, including tax credits, abatements, and other incentive programs
· Provide representation after completion of construction, including on leasing, refinancing, sales, and 1031 deferred exchanges
· Represent borrowers and lenders in construction and permanent financing
· Represent project developers in conjunction with various alternative energy projects
· Secure regulatory, land use planning, and zoning approvals and resolve environmental impact issues
Our attorneys are involved at all levels of these transactions, which often require the creation and utilization of complicated, multi-tiered ownership structures, and assist with all of our client’s needs, from the onset of a project until completion, and beyond.