Business Transactions and Operations
Operating a business comes with challenges. Even if you have been running the same company for years, you may have trouble keeping up with ongoing changes in the business, regulatory and technology advancements.
If your business has grown by hiring new employees, expanding your geographical reach, offering new services or producing additional products, it can be challenging to navigate these new developments.
That is where we come in. At Indeglia Lutrario, our attorneys have been representing and advocating for small and large business clients for over four generations. In the years since our founding in 1915, our firm has helped countless corporate clients, both big and small, with their ongoing business operations.
Our services are tailored to the specific needs of our clients, and include:
- Business litigation and dispute resolution
- Business formation
- Business contracts and other transactions
- Maintaining and evolving company policies
- Writing and changing company policies
- Handling issues related to hiring and firing employees
- Addressing issues related to employee retention and termination
- Purchasing or leasing commercial space
- Addressing land use and zoning matters
- Developing and Drafting joint venture agreements
- Drafting confidentiality, non-disclosure and non-compete agreements
- Assisting with customer relations
- Preparing clients to protect against work place and commerce related liability
Our firm also represents clients in acquiring and selling companies, as well as private investors, venture capitalists, financial advisors, investment bankers and boards and committees. We represent a wide array of clients in a variety of industries, including the manufacturing, medical, restaurant, hospitality, life sciences, and services industries, among numerous others.
“Resolve What to do--Do What you Resolve”
Our attorneys routinely represent clients in mergers, acquisitions, sales and divestitures, dispositions of securities and corporate assets, and other types of reorganizations. We assist in all aspects of the transaction, from financing, regulatory approval, due diligence, and valuation to operational issues. We have experience in substantial transactions involving industrial development, leveraged leases, negotiated and hostile takeovers, leveraged buyouts, management buyouts, spin-offs, going-private transactions, redemptions, recapitalizations, and secured and unsecured lending.
Our corporate lawyers routinely collaborate with the firm’s litigation, bankruptcy and dispute resolution groups, providing a fully integrated team to help our clients achieve their business objectives.